Pancakes and sausages are the best comfort breakfast food items that the whole family can enjoy!
You can make them big, small and even add chocolate chips, blueberries or all sorts of different toppings!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
Getting all the ingredients below will be enough for 15 pancakes and feed about 3-4 people.
Note: You can always make less by making half of what the ingredients recommend.
Tools: Whisk, Bowls
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup, to serve
*Note: See our brand recommendations below
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add apple cider and vanilla extract to dry ingredients.
- Whisk in non-dairy milk until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Heat up griddle and cook beyond meat sausages 3 min per side
- Pour pancake mix onto griddle creating small-medium size circles
- Cook for 2 minutes each side.