Chocolate chip cookie ice-cream sandwiches are a classic and our personal favorite dessert!
Be sure not to make them too big or too small so they bake just right!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Getting all the ingredients below will make around 15 cookies.
Note: If you have 2 kid chefs, we suggest splitting the amount of ingredients in half and letting each kid bake their own batch!
Tools: 2 large baking sheets, parchment paper
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup melted vegan butter
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 4 oz vegan semi-sweet chocolate, chunks
- 4 oz vegan dark chocolate, chunks
*Note: See our brand recommendations below
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar and vegan butter until combined.
- Whisk in non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Add the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks evenly.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Be sure to leave at least 2 inches of space between cookies and the edges of the pan so cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown.
- Cool completely.
Earth balance butter
Lilys choc chips